Will factory DVD work??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Could anyone tell me if a factory roof mount DVD player from a 2003 Expedition w/sunroof work in a 2000 Expedition w/sunroof?

Thanks for any info,

James

elbuencarlos

Reaction score
If you already have a CD changer it probably not. Most of the radios are configured to work only with CD changer or DVD player, not both.

causse

Reaction score
I have a 2002 with sunroof and rear air, i put a newer in dash 6 disk inlast week with minor mods to the inside dash.. Can I install a factory flip down dvd. I found one on ebay with everything but what ever brackets i will need to install. The guy is also giving the complete wire harness, looks as if it just plugs in the back of the radio, then plug the other end into the other wire harness.

tufnoogies

Reaction score
causse:.....I would like to know what kind of harness you have for the player, I have a dvd unit taken out of a buddys truck when he upgraded, I have the same stereo and there was no cable in the roof liner. Im at a loss at how it was connected up there. If there is a part number on it I would appreciate it..thanks!!:confused: