Winch bumpers, rock rails and roof racks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackwater

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven’t done much hunting yet but is there any companies you can point me to that make a winch bumper for a 99 Expedition or f150?

Also looking to replace the side steps with some rock rails that can take the weight of the Expedition. Are there any companies for that as well?

Roof racks? Im looking for a real roof rack that will cover most of the roof and that can be walked on if need be. Not a Thule or Yakama…

OP
OP
Blackwater

Blackwater

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yup I found those. They seem nice!

Im a little more south the Woodlawn. Im in good old Glen Burnie 70% of the time, 15% in Annpolis and 12% at my girlfriend place in Lancaster PA 3% still with the little lady but oohhh so not paying any attention!

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
blackwater, you ever end up putting one of those bumpers on? and did you find the sliders?

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow.... U win the bring bring the old post from the dead award for today... roflmao :D:D:D

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey, im just tryin to bring it back. revive some of these old threads that might be useful to some of the new members wanting to mod their trucks!!!! smart-a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hahaha. hey, have you seen anywhere (other than ebay) where i can get a set of rock sliders for my expy? i want to get rid of my nerf bars and put some sliders on there but cant seem to find any online for our trucks. if they fit on f150 will they fit the expy?

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope I haven't seen any... but DGray was talking about building a set but he hasn't started yet... he's too busy with his "girlie" jeep...lol

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well if he decides to play around with his man truck for a little while, i sure would like a set of those rock sliders....