WON @ Silver Springs Car Show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

litexpy

Reaction score
Took the Expy to the show this weekend had a blast i didn't win my class which was 80-present truck were all the lightntings were and i was but i did win and Editor Choice Award something that should have gone to a mustang was given to a truck, thought that was pretty awsome the award was given to me by the Editor for Muscle Muastangs and Fast Fords magazine. Just thought i would let you guys know i represted all the Lightnings and SUV's and thought it went rather well.:pepper:

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Congrats!

You put a lot of work into it and it shows. Very nice!!

Any new photos??

OP
OP
litexpy

litexpy

Reaction score
Yah i have a couple i will post in my profile, Thanks hows yours running.

HighSierra49er

Reaction score
Beautiful Exp. pictures in your profile. The attention to detail that you gave the truck really paid off, especially under the hood. Paint job and color perfect. Very deserving of a win.

OP
OP
litexpy

litexpy

Reaction score
Beautiful Exp. pictures in your profile. The attention to detail that you gave the truck really paid off, especially under the hood. Paint job and color perfect. Very deserving of a win.

Thanks for the props glad to see all the work paid off I spent a lot of time doing the truck and its cool that people notice it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69