WOW check this out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joecrotch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was checking to see if there would possibly be a Expy or two at my local pick apart, so I could look into a bucket swap and some other swap stuff I want to do. and well anyway. I was blown away how many are there check this out! click on ford then expedition its amazing all EB's
http://www.upullandpay.com/Locations/albuquerque/Search.aspx
By the way anyone know if the bucket seats from a f150 will fit in a Expy, there is a king ranch edition f150 at this place too!

Last edited:

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
I have F150 seats in my truck, it looks like there were some additional brackets for the rear. They look factory so they may have been from the F150.

The only downside is that the rear seats only tilt forward a little bit, so you can't fold them flat to haul stuff.

I've been looking for a few small items at the local junkyards and there is a grand total of 1 expedition in the lot.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i wish i had a pick and pull... ours try to get dealer prices for junkyard prices...WTF