Wow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NUTZ

Reaction score
Howdy all, new to this forum but already have some interesting information to share. My Expedition has always been a little unstable with any type of sudden change in direction so I decided to change the front shocks. to my surprise the link on the drivers side sway bar was missing thus being the cause of my problem. I will be making a call to the parts department tomorrow. I always thought something was wrong with the suspension but never this. so keep this in mind when trouble shooting a suspension problem.
Drive safe:D

monsta

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The ENTIRE link was missing?!?

The bushings are known to be crap but I've never heard of an entire link to be gone.

OP
OP
N

NUTZ

Reaction score
Yeah,
the entire link is missing. Pretty scary, but I now have the link to install tonight and hopefully I will notice a significant improvement in the steering.
:cheers:

EXMAN

Reaction score
Mine was broke when I got it, but, just the bolt rusted and broke. Replaced the bolt and it was fine.

rachase70

Reaction score
Mine was gone on the drivers side and I noticed it a while.. ok.. quite a few months back and finally paid the 16 bucks and replaced it.. :)