XL Fleet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Serbius

Reaction score
Hello all, my apologies if this has been discussed but I couldn't really find what I was looking for.

I'm looking for a new fleet version of the Ex. Only reason being is that I'm rather large and the lack of a console is the only way I'd be able to fit comfortably. The consoles they put in these things now, F150/SD/Ex etc. are knee killers for me being 6'8". I see that they are out there, some what travel(able) for me from MD at a dealer in PA. I don't want to make a dope out of myself but do they sell these to the public? I'm not after an Interceptor or to make a cop truck out of it, just don't want a console. Also from what else I've seen here it looks like I'd be looking at a 21 since the 22's seem way off yet if I were looking to buy by the summer. Any insight is appreciated.

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello all, my apologies if this has been discussed but I couldn't really find what I was looking for.

I'm looking for a new fleet version of the Ex. Only reason being is that I'm rather large and the lack of a console is the only way I'd be able to fit comfortably. The consoles they put in these things now, F150/SD/Ex etc. are knee killers for me being 6'8". I see that they are out there, some what travel(able) for me from MD at a dealer in PA. I don't want to make a dope out of myself but do they sell these to the public? I'm not after an Interceptor or to make a cop truck out of it, just don't want a console. Also from what else I've seen here it looks like I'd be looking at a 21 since the 22's seem way off yet if I were looking to buy by the summer. Any insight is appreciated.
Some fleet dealers will sell to the general public, others will not. Your best bet is to contact the dealer directly and ask not only about the potential sale, but the configuration they have on the lot as inventory can change in 5 minutes vs what you see on the website.

Bill

OP
OP
S

Serbius

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there are any deals to be had since they may be considered specialty vehicles? New Holland Ford in PA has a fleet division with a bunch in stock.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire