Xlt mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll get some pix of mine tonight. I tinted my puddle light black with Nite Shades so it wouldn't stick out as much. It still lets enough light out to be seen at night.

OP
OP
AirmanHarrison

AirmanHarrison

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll get some pix of mine tonight. I tinted my puddle light black with Nite Shades so it wouldn't stick out as much. It still lets enough light out to be seen at night.

sweet, ill keep coming and checking on here.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sweet, ill keep coming and checking on here.

The 3rd pic is what the puddle like looks like with Nite Shades. It's an older pic since I still hadn't painted the cover. I decided to paint it since it seemed like the puddle light "stuck" out on an all black mirror.

The night pictures I just took.:hmm:

Attachments

• IMGA0199.jpg
    IMGA0199.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMGA0198.jpg
    IMGA0198.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 43
  • mirror.JPG
    mirror.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 47
OP
OP
AirmanHarrison

AirmanHarrison

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The 3rd pic is what the puddle like looks like with Nite Shades. It's an older pic since I still hadn't painted the cover. I decided to paint it since it seemed like the puddle light "stuck" out on an all black mirror.

The night pictures I just took.:hmm:

They look pretty sweet. I am definately swaying towards xlt mirrors

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sorry i didnt get back right away. I am actually out of the country right now but i am located in NC. i was thinking about $50 plus whatever shipping is. let me know because they are already in a box ready to go when i get back in the states.

OP
OP
AirmanHarrison

AirmanHarrison

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sorry i didnt get back right away. I am actually out of the country right now but i am located in NC. i was thinking about $50 plus whatever shipping is. let me know because they are already in a box ready to go when i get back in the states.

Sounds good, let me know when your back