XLT Overhead Console install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BillyInHudson

Reaction score
I have a 07 Expedition XLT, It does not have an overhead console (the one between the visors)..
I would like to either install a basic one with just a compartment with no electrics OR if there are the wires already up there one with say aclock or something )temp,compass?)
Anyone know where I can get like an aftermarket one or!!!
Thank you,
Billy.

spadesluck

Reaction score
Try Ebay or some junkyards for the console. I doubt there will be any wiring up there, I know my 97 lacked the wiring for the compass/temp.

cali expedition

Reaction score
there are no extra wires on the OHC unit if you dont have moon roof or rear (3rd row)power windows, the only wires to the OHC are the ones that go to power the reading (map) lights. but there is a bracket that holds the OHC unit to the headliner and it also is secured to the sheet metal on the winshield area, the place for the clips is in the sheetmetal all you need is the OHC and the bracket, btw I have a 2 bin console one bin is a conversation mirror and the other bin is for sunglass, what color is your headliner?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65