XM Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Anyone had one of these installed. If so how do you like it. I have a 99 EB Expy and I'm very intersted in it. I saw one at walmart and was playing around with it. very cool. I dont think they sell it though. It was at one of those cell phone Kiosks. Anyway if you have one how much was it, and how much to install. and where did you buy it. Thanks for the info.

Tommy:cool:

daveplot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I installed XM in my Expy back in June. I can't live without it now. I got it from www.xmfanstore.com

Install Photos Here.

If you just want to use the radio in your truck, the Roady or Commander would be what you want. If you want to take the radio from your truck, to another vehicle, or into your house, the SkyFi is what you want.

To hook it up you would need either a FM Modulator, Pie X3 Input Adapter, or Plain Pie Input Adapter. If you go for the aux-input adapter, and have a cd changer and want to keep it, you would need the X3, but if you have no cd changer the plain adapter is the correct one.