Your favorite addition or accessory to your expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coolzzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had all 3 of my F150s tuned and never had an issue. Granted I was not running anything aggressive ,mostly just tuned to improve the stock lazy throttle response. I towed all last summer with my expedition tuned the same and had zero issues. I did remove it for the winter and it's a tad but lazier.

OP
OP
Parkspremier

Parkspremier

Reaction score
I had all 3 of my F150s tuned and never had an issue. Granted I was not running anything aggressive ,mostly just tuned to improve the stock lazy throttle response. I towed all last summer with my expedition tuned the same and had zero issues. I did remove it for the winter and it's a tad but lazier.
What company did you go with for tuning? And what other mods did you do? Cai? Exhaust?

Neil T Casey

Reaction score
No these are trail ridge, and with normal pricing

If you saw the $700ish ones, those are with the new power fold option that recently rolled out, this winter I think

I have seen this mentioned previously however I havent found any power fold trailer tow mirrors. Can you point me in the direction to who makes them? TIA

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have seen this mentioned previously however I havent found any power fold trailer tow mirrors. Can you point me in the direction to who makes them? TIA

Good question... they seem to either be sold out / backordered so deep they don't mention them anymore, or possibly stealth-recalled for issues

They were like $700ish

barrydu4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I always install mud flaps, wheel lock nuts and heavy duty floor mats.

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No these are trail ridge, and with normal pricing

If you saw the $700ish ones, those are with the new power fold option that recently rolled out, this winter I think

I was referring tho the heated, puddle, manual fold, with Signals.
1aauto wants $367 and AM Auto (link I gave) wants $276.