Your favorite addition or accessory to your expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven't done anything major, nor do I plan to, so my favorite addition would probably be my Rigid SR-Q backup lights. I have the switch wired in a 3 position configuration (on w/ reverse, off, on) so I use them as utility lights also. Since they're LED I can run them for ages with the engine off without any concern of draining the battery.

OP
OP
Parkspremier

Parkspremier

Reaction score
My biggest addition has been the console swap to front jump seat. I’m a ford guy and had I not been able to convert my expedition to a 9 passenger then I would have been stuck in a 9 passenger suburban or Yukon.

awathamlo

Reaction score
hi some one help me i have ford expedition 2016 in front of my vehicle have a cable i don't know for what it is used 20190406_225044.jpg

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure if it's my favorite but for sure useful is putting a step into the hitch receiver when not towing. Makes it real easy to get into the cargo area.

I have a similar step that folds. Best $40 purchase.