Zaino Car Care Products - Recommended

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

MobyDick

I use the Zaino line of car care products - stgarted about a year ago and wanted to pass on some observations on the combination of products I use:

Z2 Pro - mix it with the ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator to speed curing/drying time. I put on two coats of Z2 Pro w/ the ZFX then one coat of straight Z2 Pro - it really deepens the gloss.

I also use Z6 as a daily detailer - think of Meguiar's Quick Detailer on steroids!

Try the Z8 (about $20/bottle) for a really fantastic show car gloss - for ocassional use only.

I also have the Zaino car wash and clay bar kit.

Before you apply Zaino for the first time, they recommend washing the vehicle with Dawn dishwashing detergent. You do not need to use Dawn again for subsequent applications of Zaino. You can layer Z6 between coats of Z2 Pro.

I've emailed Zaino a few times and they do respond. Follow all directions on the products to the letter. Read them a couple times and keep them handy while using the products. Also check the handy tips on the site.

This stuff is expensive but it does work.

Check out the site at: http://www.zainostore.com/

OP
OP
M

MobyDick

Zaino Update

I am going to try the Zaino All In One as a pre-cleaner and base coat for the Z2 Pro next time. I will layer between coats with Z6.