Chemical Guys car care products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichardH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Howdy,

Just a short note.

I decided to try out a couple Chemical Guys car care products: waterless wash and their leather cleaner and conditioner. They work great.

A coworker had the waterless car wash bottle and his truck looked great. I bought some from Amazon, tried it on my truck and it makes a difference. It looks really good. I plan on getting a few other items from them off of Amazon.

Dick

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They make a great product. When I opened the detail business back in 2011 I primarily used CG products. Waterless wash is a classic and was a huge time saver for certain applications. There weren't too many of those options back then but out of the few others I've tried its still up there.

The soaps (especially Citrus wash n gloss and Honeydew snow foam), Luber and the Synthetic detailer are some of my favorite products out of all the brands. Everything they make smells good too, nearly the first thing a client would mention as they walked in. I've used almost everything they make at some point aside from the ultra high end waxes. Much over $100 a container and I'm out. Lava and Pete's 53 are very good, looks wise. Long term durability seemed to be a bit lacking imo but still happy with both, the looks and feel outweighed it. That's not uncommon for a premium lsp. Many, many compliments received with those on my own vehicles.

Their team is pretty good about answering ?'s if you have any. I called up beforehand and talked about most of my initial order and was even referred to other brands for certain things once I mentioned specific use cases. A company recommending the rightnprocts even if it isn't their own is almost unheard of, earned my respect for sure. That UPS driver hated me...couple grand worth of bottles and jugs and the like. I think I had half his truck that morning.

OP
OP
RichardH

RichardH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They make a great product. When I opened the detail business back in 2011 I primarily used CG products. Waterless wash is a classic and was a huge time saver for certain applications. There weren't too many of those options back then but out of the few others I've tried its still up there.

The soaps (especially Citrus wash n gloss and Honeydew snow foam), Luber and the Synthetic detailer are some of my favorite products out of all the brands. Everything they make smells good too, nearly the first thing a client would mention as they walked in. I've used almost everything they make at some point aside from the ultra high end waxes. Much over $100 a container and I'm out. Lava and Pete's 53 are very good, looks wise. Long term durability seemed to be a bit lacking imo but still happy with both, the looks and feel outweighed it. That's not uncommon for a premium lsp. Many, many compliments received with those on my own vehicles.

Their team is pretty good about answering ?'s if you have any. I called up beforehand and talked about most of my initial order and was even referred to other brands for certain things once I mentioned specific use cases. A company recommending the rightnprocts even if it isn't their own is almost unheard of, earned my respect for sure. That UPS driver hated me...couple grand worth of bottles and jugs and the like. I think I had half his truck that morning.

Lol, yea, you pissed off the UPS driver!

Thanks for the feedback. I just got back from doing some more touch-up cleaning exterior and another conditioner application on the leather seats. The stuff is great. I was looking at their detailer too.

Thanks,
Dick