07 08 09 10 front end converison on a 2006 expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cadillaccadi

Reaction score
i have a 2006 expedition and i dont really like the front end that much so i figured ill do a front end conversion. not thinking about it and really not caring i went ahead and bought everything in like a month and a half except the hood i know i need it. last week i spent my money on some 26 inch giovannas and there goes my hood.. now i have to wait..... so yesterday i figured ill google front end conversions on 2nd gen expeditions and i come across no results in no one ever trying it.today i went outside and took the front end off in like 30 mins and evrything is just about bolt on:happy107:. i will be using the same bumper reinforcement which is going to need to be shaved off to fit the 08 model. header panel that i cant find online, but i think i can use the same one on my expedition doing some cutting and welding.its cake guys i will be doing this since i got everything but the hood.....

OP
OP
C

cadillaccadi

Reaction score
all this took me 2 hrs all i need is hood... i will be painting it all white after the whole front end is done.