07 08 09 10 front end converison on a 2006 expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

i almost bought those rims...but i like to have a lip...they look really good on your truck with the charcoal trim...where are you located...let me know cuz thats looking pretty good and would be different for the shows...do they make a matching grill for the bottom? that would be the only downfall to me

X.handyman89.X

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks really good. This is a mod that ive been wondering about. So let me get this strait, all the stuff you needed was a hood, grill, headlights and front bumper?

maguilar496

Reaction score
WOW that will look bad ass.........
my respects for having the balls to buy all that stuff with out even knowing if it will fit.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have EB...and the moldings on 3rd gen are more sleek than mine

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looks good. as freeway stated do the lights line up with the fender?

OP
OP
C

cadillaccadi

Reaction score
does everything line up by the lights?

yeah... one thing i could not find online is the header panel of 07 to 10 model.i can wrk with what i got by cutting and fabricating a peace of flat metal for the headlights. on the grill not quite sure how that is mounted so im also planning on fabricating a peace of metal for that too. not a big job anything is possibe but i f i do come across the header panel ill just get that and save myself from doing all that cutting and welding. im from nc and on grill i like the newer models they thick and headlighst are sick....

OP
OP
C

cadillaccadi

Reaction score
Looks really good. This is a mod that ive been wondering about. So let me get this strait, all the stuff you needed was a hood, grill, headlights and front bumper?

headlights,grill, front bumper and hood... i seen a hood on ebay for $229 shipped while i was at wrk bout a week ago. put under my watch list and for some reason when i got home and got on ebay it was removed by seller. i emailed the seller telling him i wanted the hood, but he never emailed me back. i been looking not trying to pay 500 for a hood so being patient is worth it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69