'07 Expo Tranny Issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bchampion

Reaction score
I'm starting to notice that when I'm in traffic my tranny starts to act funny. When I slow down, it hesitates and skips a few times, very noticeable. When I accelerate, it does the same thing. My '03 never did this. I also notice that under hard acceleration, the seat back move reward a tad. Is anyone else having these issues w/the new 6-speed?

Thanks,:troll:

chuck s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Chesterfield, VA (that's south of Richmond, y'all)
Not seen or felt this on mine, but I'll pay closer attention. I'm pushing 15,000 miles on mine right now, to include towing my 5000 pound camper trailer.

Sounds like a trip to the dealer is in order.

As an aside, the '08s go to a 7500 mile oil change. I've seen no change in the engine or oil specs.

-- Chuck

AvroAero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does the seat moved back a tad, and you move it forward again, and then it does it again? Or does it progress its way all the way back? If the first the rack may have a bad spot and if secound the pinion could be lose. Assuming it uses rack and pinion... haven't been in the latest gen yet.