2000 Ford expedition. Intro/Need a bit of help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jbling700

Reaction score
Hello all. Names Jbling700. I'm no stranger to forums but this is my first time here at expeditionforums.org. A little about me, I drive a 2011 Tuscan Sun Nissan Maxima modded out. Reason why I'm here, I need a bit of help on my father's 2000 Ford expedition. Recently, we got into a 4 car accident. Thank god everybody was ok and we all walk out of it alive. I need a bit of help/opinions searching for replacement parts that are used. (Not new because me dad doesn't plan on spending on new parts) I searched on google and did find parts but most of them were new not used.

Is there any other websites that you recommend for used Expedition parts? We went to junk yards but most expeditions are stripped to the bone :shocked: Please.... my dad wants this truck back on the road. Needs replacement hood, bumper, and chrome trim on the front.

He plans on modding out the truck up a bit like new grill and tinted tails. Is there any other mods you recommend for starters.

BTW these trucks are awesome. Built strong to last and I'm very impressed. Just this incident is what killed it's long time streak. My father has some mods on it but I think it's time for change and making it look sick like all other expeditions on here.

Hope to get some help on here. Of course, I will be here very often since I'm into automobiles.

Since this is a auto forums and we all share the same passion, here's a picture of my 2011 Maxima guys and gals:

Mods:
Slammed D2 coilovers
TSW Jamaras 20x8.5 +35 offset
Custom grill
Custom painted headlights
Stillen Lip
Tints 5% rear 35% front
Blacked out tail lights
Debadged rear trunk
Custom fitted Stow and go
Custom fitted DRLS
5K LED conversion interior/ exterior
Headlights: 6K low beam / 3K fogs / yellow halogen high beam
Copper painted brakes
Painted Engine covers
Y-pipe
Stillen intake
CXJ block off plates

image1363535386856510.jpg

image1363538917038576.jpg

My father's ford expedition. Or course there will be more pics as soon as the truck gets fixed and the mods slowly come. Used Zaino to make this baby shine.

img0687rm.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jbling700

Reaction score
+1 on car part. Best place to find used stuff. eBay will be way over priced.
If you can't find it used check out RockAuto Parts Catalog or JC Whitney Auto Parts & Auto Accessories - Car, Truck, Jeep, Motorcycle, VW, RV & ATV - Aftermarket Parts & Accessories
Both sell aftermarket body panels and other collision repair parts at a large discount over other sources for parts.

Thanks also man.

My father has a tow hook at the front but he wants to buy a bumper without the tow hole. Can we buy that? I want to change up the look. Keeping the front super clean. Painting all the parts green to match the color. The only chrome will be the grill.

wakeboarderNH

Reaction score
What mods does he have done to it?
I would recommend for starters the gotts mod. It's cheap and gives you more air flow, maybe an exhaust, and maybe at that point a programmer.
I have the gotts mod done to mine, with a flowmaster 40 behind that running on a superchip flashpaq. I LOVE IT. With the chip set to economy I noticed a good difference in fuel economy on the highway, and on performance mode its like a different truck in my opinion.

Also, looking for fenders and doors and such, I'm not 100% sure but an f-150 hood and set of fenders might fit on an expedition.

Hope this helps! :chewie: