2003 Rear A/C not blowing, Blower, Fuse & Resistor is Good. HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The 03 only has ONE fuse box

One common problem that could cause you blower motor not to run would be if you disconnected the ground wire for the blower relay and motor when you made the repairs.

You need to find the relay and check to see if you have voltage going into the relay both for the relay coil and for the contacts.

The relay receives its power from the EATC and that will cause the contacts to close The contacts receive power from fuse 107

OP
OP
D

DeeeePIMPact

Reaction score
AWESOME SAUCE! Thanks for the diagrams! You're a life saver! Unfortunately, I can't access that fuse relay area because I need to remove the lower part of the seat belt and I do not have the "star hex" to be able to remove it :(

Going to go try to find the tool to get the lower seat belt off so I can remove or at least move that paneling...

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Some additional fuses for you to check You may need to have the key in the run position for some of these fuses

#33, #11, #116, #5 and #13 These fuses are mainly for the EATC system but the EATC is what controls the aux blower motor

OP
OP
D

DeeeePIMPact

Reaction score
The only thing that was removed during the repairs of the condenser was the condenser which included the wire that was connected to the condenser which I made sure was reconnected yesterday.

At no point did we go into the back end of the truck, much less remove the paneling back there.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
AWESOME SAUCE! Thanks for the diagrams! You're a life saver! Unfortunately, I can't access that fuse relay area because I need to remove the lower part of the seat belt and I do not have the "star hex" to be able to remove it :(

Going to go try to find the tool to get the lower seat belt off so I can remove or at least move that paneling...

Look at the top of the molding I believe there is a tray that can be removed Not sure but worth a check

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DeeeePIMPact

Reaction score
I might be able to get to the relay by pulling on the paneling.. In the diagram you provided what part is the Blower Relay?

Guessing C406, but wanted to be for sure. :)

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
C410 and C411

Let me know when you get the relay located There are some voltage test that you can make

OP
OP
D

DeeeePIMPact

Reaction score
Okay FINALLY got the tool to get it off and I now have the paneling removed in that area... I tried to take some voltages off 1 of the plugs (C410) and the voltage was again fluctuating and numbers weren't in the 14.5 range like I was expecting. :(

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you can remove the relay do so then look at the relay and you will see a print of the pin layout for the relay.

You are looking for pin #86 and Pin #30 Take your volt meter and insert one lead into the slot for pin #86 and one lead to a solid ground point You should read battery voltage.

Then do the same thing for the slot for pin #30.

You may have to have the engine running and the EATC and Manual controls set for the rear fan to run.

Post the results