2006 XLT Radiator Support

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, here I am again with another issue...ha
Anyways in my search for a replacement radiator support for 2006 Expy I turned up no results. It seems I can find them for an 03 or 04 and even some sites have said 05 but then they say they have no parts that match the 2006 Expy.
This is problem because I desperately need to replace this thing as it's just rotting away in front of me.
If anyone has any info where I can get a new Rad support for the 2006 Expy please let me know. Or if they are the same as the 2003 radiator support, let me know ill just buy one of those and see about installing it.
Thanks again guys always a big help in my goals of building this Expy up!

Jared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hey guys, here I am again with another issue...ha
Anyways in my search for a replacement radiator support for 2006 Expy I turned up no results. It seems I can find them for an 03 or 04 and even some sites have said 05 but then they say they have no parts that match the 2006 Expy.
This is problem because I desperately need to replace this thing as it's just rotting away in front of me.
If anyone has any info where I can get a new Rad support for the 2006 Expy please let me know. Or if they are the same as the 2003 radiator support, let me know ill just buy one of those and see about installing it.
Thanks again guys always a big help in my goals of building this Expy up!

Jared

I stumbled across this. Hopefully it helps point you in the right direction.

RADIATOR SUPPORT.. Fits: 2006 Ford Expedition XLT 5.4L V8 Automatic | Lakeland Ford Online Parts

Reaction score
OP
OP
Gruz7

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like the bracket off an 04 expy is the same. Well at lease according to this site.

https://www.parts.com/index.cfm?fus...5192&diagram=MC03060&Title=-4.6-LITER-BRACKET

If thats the case, then this one should work.

2004 FORD EXPEDITION 5.4L V8 Radiator Support | RockAuto

I believe that they are the same as the 2003-2004 Expys as well and I see the rad supports for those things everywhere so maybe I'll go with one of those if I can find one for around $200 but I would still love to be certain before I buy one.