2016 Expedition Limited with Sync 3 Sirius Acquiring Signal constantly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be nice if there was a TSB or warranty repair under Ford, but my suspicion is that they'd have to pull the entire Sync3/Nav/radio unit to replace with a different model Sirius radio and that gets pricy. Not something I see Ford doing from the goodness of their heart!
It will take a class action suit.

OP
OP
mdntblu

mdntblu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well over the past few days I've had the radio cut out and I look around and sure enough there is a cell tower right there. I kinda know which ones are AT&T because that's the service I have and I know it's not those ones. This is crazy.
I want this fixed. It's annoying as heck.

Ben Van Gaasbeek

Reaction score
I've been having exactly the same issues. I just bought mine used with 31k miles on it and I activated Sirius as I drove off the car lot. I immediately noticed the signal loss as I drove through San Diego and the surrounding suburbs. Tomorrow morning it goes back to the dealer for a service call on this issue. Driving me nuts since I pretty much only listen to Sirius.

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
According to CellReception.com I live less than a mile from a Tmobile tower. I've had zero trouble with Sirius reception and its all I listen to in two different Fords.

TSS Radio helped me with an aviation-related Sirius XM install issue and in my opinion they are hands down the best in the industry. Maybe they could recommend a solution, maybe a tuned terrestrial/FM or satellite antennas, filters, etc. Worth looking into. 312-846-6606. Chicago number in California.

OP
OP
mdntblu

mdntblu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
According to CellReception.com I live less than a mile from a Tmobile tower. I've had zero trouble with Sirius reception and its all I listen to in two different Fords.

TSS Radio helped me with an aviation-related Sirius XM install issue and in my opinion they are hands down the best in the industry. Maybe they could recommend a solution, maybe a tuned terrestrial/FM or satellite antennas, filters, etc. Worth looking into. 312-846-6606. Chicago number in California.
It seems to only be on many 2016 Ford vehicles like Escape, F150 and Expedition.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire