2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry for the newb question (or if this has been asked before) but how do you black out the C pillar? How would one go about that? Because I'd be very interested in doing that if we bought the Expy.

You just "wrap" it with black vinyl. Any shop that does car wraps can do it.

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Possibly. Doubt I end up doing it, though.

It’s a personal preference thing, but that combination is the least maintenance combo there is. Car always looks clean, and can’t see any brake dust either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sat in a platinum red at the auto show yesterday..... first time Ive been in a platinum version, very nice...... wanted to take it home, couple things I didn’t like and a lot I liked. Definitely lower than my truck despite what the ground clearance says sitting in it..... I dunno, I need it to feel a bit more trucky! I’ve never lost a vehicle before, but we couldn’t find my expy anywhere!! We circled downtown in 15 degrees with high winds for an hour and a half going through every parking lot and my 07’ was nowhere to be found. Nobody could remember where we parked! Ended up calling someone to come get us and we came back with other vehicles gridding the city until we finally found my truck, Buffalo is not big! I’ve never been disoriented before so this was a first and it’s not a pleasant feeling. Thought I lost my truck and didn’t know where I was. Funny what cold does to you, when I came back in a car I knew exactly where I was, but being cold and outside we quickly got turned around and lost. Still can’t believe I lost my truck in Buffalo, really!?! Was so happy when someone spotted it to jump in and get home.

M0Lgd1T.png
You need the ford my pass app

deweysmith

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you use Bluetooth audio and iOS, it will place a “Parked Car” marker on the map when the Bluetooth connection goes away and you can use that too.