2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Magnetic on these trucks are gorgeous!

I know, magnetic looks awesome on both the Expy and Navigator. One thing I think is curios is that you can NOT get magnetic on the Black Label Navigator. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
@edizzle are you wrapping your C pillar this weekend?
Good luck, wrap doesn’t hold up as well on any pillars, have them painted to match or after the first wash there’s gonna be swirl marks all over the vinyl wrap. Stuff is crap

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good luck, wrap doesn’t hold up as well on any pillars, have them painted to match or after the first wash there’s gonna be swirl marks all over the vinyl wrap. Stuff is crap

Let's ask those who have wrapped already, because there are some.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score

LOL, you must not be ceramic coated!! Chump. Go back to the 3rd gen where you belong. Bwahahahaha

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
LOL, you must not be ceramic coated!! Chump. Go back to the 3rd gen where you belong. Bwahahahaha
No need to be ceramic coated. I know how to properly polish and wax for a fraction of the cost of coating. Coating is for garage queens and up tight narrow minded &$@@“ such as yourself

Last edited: