2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The stone grey is gorgeous in person and I almost went with it over the platinum white. It looks brownish, with a little gold depending on the light. I didn’t end up picking it because, in my opinion, it didn’t look good with the satin chrome accents on the platinum trim exterior. It looks better with the limited/xlt accents.

Here’s a pic I took in person. c23e94c7d4bfbb742a2d35384fc607c4.jpg

Did you see a magnetic grey in Platinum? From the pictures I’ve seen that one looks fantastic too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you see a magnetic grey in Platinum? From the pictures I’ve seen that one looks fantastic too!

The magnetic DOES look great with the platinum. The truck I replaced was black and I was really tired of a dark colored vehicle; that’s the only reason I didn’t go with the magnetic.

I wish they offered the lead foot grey from the raptor...THAT I would have done in a second.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My wife owns a Magnetic Gray-ish Grand Cherokee and it looks great, especially all cleaned up. However, we're looking for a little variance in colors between the two vehicles and we've yet to own white, so that's what I think we'll end up going with.

I don't think anything looks better than a white metallic ride with the dark contrast of the windows (and other bits, if you're into that).

Dormammu

Reaction score
@edizzle so when are you going to black out the C pillar?

Sorry for the newb question (or if this has been asked before) but how do you black out the C pillar? How would one go about that? Because I'd be very interested in doing that if we bought the Expy.

OP
OP
gtnator

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife owns a Magnetic Gray-ish Grand Cherokee and it looks great, especially all cleaned up. However, we're looking for a little variance in colors between the two vehicles and we've yet to own white, so that's what I think we'll end up going with.

I don't think anything looks better than a white metallic ride with the dark contrast of the windows (and other bits, if you're into that).

Black wheels with your white vehicle?