409 All Purpose Cleaner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey i didnt know you worked at the one at balboa. my gf goes there cause her dads in the navy. i like that place but damn its slow. but thats cool.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
really u dont have a choice? u cant work on that huge white navy ship in the harbor? or did they stick u there? just wondering. might join the navy. but for welding obviously.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so will it work on the hard plastic in cargo area? floor boards? i'll buy a bottle tomorrow and get to cleaning...what are you scrubbing with?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
doesnt simple green have an order...unlees we use to much in the Air Force...i dont like the smell...thats our all purpose cleaner for mopping and desk tops

OP
OP
S

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so will it work on the hard plastic in cargo area? floor boards? i'll buy a bottle tomorrow and get to cleaning...what are you scrubbing with?

Yes it works great on the hard plastic... any dirt comes right off just using a rag and then after it's clean I hit it with some armoural to shine it up and give it UV protection.

robby001

Reaction score
I have found that goo gone in a spray bottle takes everything off and leaves a nice shine after it. Doesn't seem to attract too much dust neither.

Quattro

Reaction score
409 for the inside is better than simple greet

I just used the 409 on my entire beige interior and it worked like magic. I bought the car from a police impound and it was destroyed. So the 409 cleaned and disinfected the whole thing. I at least now have the peace of mind that the car is sanitary.

Simple green is great but smells way too bad for the inside. I once had a 1 gallon bottle spill in my trunk and it smelled up my car for 3 months. Nauseating smell.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
soulja, i hear ya on the simple green. we use the same crap in the Navy, and i cant stand the smell of that stuff anymore...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1