409 All Purpose Cleaner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i cleaned everything but what i really wanted to do...my truck with special attention to the cargo area with the 409...i bought a scrubbing brush and everything...WOMEN!!!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i'm getting a step closet...cleaned the truck and used the 409 on the running boards...definitely saw a difference...i think a couple more times and they will look real good...i'll do the inside next weekend

GOOD STUFF!!!

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Scrubbing Bubbles - Try not to laugh to hard!

Belive it or not I have found that a simple can of scrubbing bubbles and a good brush gets all of the outer cladding and running boards looking new again with very little effort especially if you do alot of interstate driving those bugs on the front cladding can be a pain but this stuff makes it easy. It also works good on the factory rims and tires, eats up break dust really quick and leaves the tires with that almost brand new black look.

Attachments

• mms_picture3.jpg
    mms_picture3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 107