97 xlt left brake and left ts not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STEELRAIN

Reaction score
OK here's the deal. My left rear brake light and ts are not working. Replaced bulbs pulled EVERY fuse. Nothing. Disconnected trailer light hook up, nothing. In hooked 3rd brake light nothing. My multi meter is busted so no go there.

And part 2. This happened today. Took out 6 disc changer and now radio has no power. Checked fuse still good. Is there a fuse on the HU itself?

OP
OP
S

STEELRAIN

Reaction score
Could it be something simple like the mfs hazard button? Also my trailer light plug by the bumper essentially rotted off. I will see if I can get ahold of a dmm tomorrow

thenaaks

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For what it's worth, i was having taillight issues also (as well as wipers). Turns out there were several loose connectors in the back of the multi function switch connector. Shoved and glued them in, and everything is working great.

OP
OP
S

STEELRAIN

Reaction score
OK ts and brake lights good for now. Moved steering wheel up so its mfs issue but for now its ok. Radio still not working and I noticed that rear wiper dosnt move I can hear the relay clicking and the washer fluid part works. Any thoughts?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tan Khai Nguyen