After market Double DIN radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the line in back to the future 3, where Michael J Fox says to the Doc, all the best stuff is made in Japan. We've all grown into a throw away society. Ford and all the luxury manufacturers can make a top notch SUV, but no one these days can build a quality radio/ head unit. The sound is better than the ones that used to be installed. Premium sound systems can't be more than a $2 k jump in price. Factor that in with monthly payments, maybe we can build the stereos in the U.S again, or at least Japan. Oh well, Donald Trump wants to do it, so do I!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArmyRover

Reaction score
I went with Android double din unit and had to hack out some of the dash. Probably needed to do a bit more to recess it just a touch further.

Either way I'm a happy camper with it. Just need to add a amp and upgrade some speakers once I figure out how to bypass the factory amps or run all new wiring....