Anyone use SuperChips VIVID LinQ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaperCanadian

Reaction score
Been looking around for a few days now on here and the net and can not seem to come up with any "real world" people who have used these. Seen the you tube videos but would still like someone with real hands on. The reason im asking about this one is I like that it is blue tooth to a phone so no programer can be seen as a steal me item.

OP
OP
C

CaperCanadian

Reaction score
So i guess no one has, or they just are not speaking up. Im getting the SC Vivid here in a few weeks and will post how it works out. Just in case anyone else may want to look into it.

jrobb2007

Reaction score
Awesome keep us updated on how it goes I am looking for a tuner myself.

OP
OP
C

CaperCanadian

Reaction score
So picked up the SuperChips Vivid today, did the online update for it before pluging it in to the truck. linking it was pretty simple if you follow the instructions, had no issues loading any of the canned tunes that are in it. The extra gages that you get with it are great, just have about 1/2 second lag but it is blue tooth. Like that now when i leave the vehicle now the tuner comes with me as it is my phone and unless someone is looking real hard at the obdii connector you would never know its there. Will follow up any noticable difference i find as there is a fuel saver setting and going to give that a try, want to try the performance tune but im afraid of liking it to much and photo radar is everwhere.

Last edited:

jrobb2007

Reaction score
Awesome man keep us in the loop this is one of three options I am looking at for tuners for mine.

OP
OP
C

CaperCanadian

Reaction score
In case anyone is looking, here's an update on the superchips vivid-linq. Been 6 weeks using it now and has saved me quite a bit of fuel. It's showing me getting 17 mpg in the city and closer to 20 to 22 hi way at 60 mph. That's using the fuel saver tune that came with it. The performance tune asks for 91 octane, of course so still have not tried it. 87 octane tune made a difference in throttle response and shifting was a lot firmer. So far loving it. Gone from burning 3/4 tank of fuel to only a 1/4, in a week. That has to count for something.

StuntMan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where I am currently located, we have a minimum Octane of 90 and highest of 97. One for the wish list. I'm guessing you can go revert to original settings too?