Car won't started after HC fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Gibbers18

Reaction score
Hey Everybody, thought I would close out this thread by letting you all know the car is running again. Turns out my "helper" did not reconnect a connector that sits under the top of the dash, so obviuously never saw it when looking under the dash....car fired right up. Thank you for all the help, and the encouragement to go back to assuming simplest reason being the culprit!

OP
OP
G

Gibbers18

Reaction score
I believe the connector was C269 as called in the wiring diagram in the service manual

RussW

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions on this thread. My 98 is doing the same thing after I replaced the heater core.

Spins over good, good fuel pressure, all lights come on except theft warning, still wont fire.

I will follow some of the suggestions and see if I cant get mine running again.

RussW

Reaction score
Never mind!! After reading the posts above I tore the old girl apart again. "somehow" a connector by the automatic light control thing didn't get plugged back in during re-assembly the first time around. It has been many months, but she fired right up!!

Great forum here, very helpful!