cb antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99ebexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so i bought me a cb radio today. cuz it reminds me of my dad when i was little we would go on road trips and he let me mess around on his. but anyways. where do u all think the best spot would be to put the antenna. or even mount the radio. wanting other opinions.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my radio is on the side of the center console. look in my pictures there a picture of it. its only a pa right now. havent got an ant yet. walnuts has his on the back.
http://expeditionforum.com/showthread.php?t=6082&highlight=antenna
he has an actual right up some where. and nvycrmn his dual ants on his roof rack in between his lights. i think im might do duals in the back like walnuts. not sure yet. not on my list of things to finish right now. haha

treycool94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i got a wilson 1000 on the top of my roof its kinda huge it kinda makes your car look like an rc car but its a really good antenna i mounted my cb next to my passenger seat on the middle consol thing ill post pics tomarrow if i remember to

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
do those work? i wanted to get an rc controller ant but i think they look funny too! haha