cb antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah mine is tiny next to nvys. and he has a 4" lift with 35s. i need to put 35s on mine already! haha so mine next to walnuts would look like a hot wheels. haha

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they can. but that added step can sometimes screw you over. like that step can rest against a rock. but yeah they can double as them. i think im might get me some. they look real good.

tmajikman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they can. but that added step can sometimes screw you over. like that step can rest against a rock. but yeah they can double as them. i think im might get me some. they look real good.

I love the NFabs, lifetime guarantee(sp?) on the parts, and a 5 year on the actual powder coat, coating.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haha. if you did you would most likely have EVERYTHING they had to offer. i like them. till i saw the price! ill just make my own. or get a better job!

tmajikman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haha. if you did you would most likely have EVERYTHING they had to offer. i like them. till i saw the price! ill just make my own. or get a better job!

When you start looking at aluminum and plastic nerf bars/running boards with a crappy warranty you actually end up paying more up front, but you are not having to make a purchase twice either. I have purchased things in the past that were cheaper, and I got what I paid for, then I ended up buying the priceier item afterwards, finding out that doing it one time really does cost less in the end.

tmajikman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When you start looking at aluminum and plastic nerf bars/running boards with a crappy warranty you actually end up paying twice, one time for the no very wellmade product, then for the very well made product. I have purchased things in the past that were cheaper, and I got what I paid for, then I ended up buying the priceier item afterwards, finding out that doing it one time really does cost less in the end.

Edited my own post, because the forum will not allow me to edit properly, please re-read.:mad: