do I need to lift my Expo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LastExpo2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
was looking around the explorer forum and came across a sticky on how to install a body lift. Is there one for the expedition lurking somewhere

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not that I have seen but body lifts are all the same concepts.... if you saw one for an explorer the expy is just gonna be some more steps and a little bigger.... but if you get a body lift I recommend Performance Accessories... their kit comes with a detailed step by step how to.... it isn't the hardest lift to install... unless you have a lot of rust then it can be difficult... usually I can do one in a day.... sometimes 2 if I run into problems... thats getting a hand or two from friends

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
was looking around the explorer forum and came across a sticky on how to install a body lift. Is there one for the expedition lurking somewhere

I used Performance Accessories 3" body lift comes with good instructions. Easy to do on a weekend some old bolts break:shrug:
By one way mine is 3" body and 2" Spacers and Keys with 35" Pro Comp X AT
works real nice, but the rims are 20"x9" :flamingdevil:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett