Does the new Expy seem abit out of proportion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monsta

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The truck looks great from the front. Mean, muscular and wide but when you look at it from the side it just seems that the length doesn't match the width.

It really needs to be about 6 inches longer (Boy if I had a nickel every time I heard that...:rolleyes: unfortunantly...)

Am I the only one who thinks that?

When the longer one comes out (if) I'll be getting that.

Right now I'll just keep looking at my Excursion from the side and the Expy from the front.

G

I think it's about right... any longer and it wouldn't fit in the garage!

You may be warped by looking at the Excursion... it's a long truck.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
On the contrary. I tink its looks too long but as far as reality and practicality go its just right. Its only looks that I am talking about. I think for it too look 100% muscle and beefy it needs to be as long as an H2 or a Bronco.

Keydo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think it looks just right. Just my opinion though. I wish they had more of a selection of wheels or a better wheel design. But I guess Lincoln would throw a fit if the Expedition had equally good (and larger) wheels like the Navigator....

G

If Ford offered more wheels, then how would the dealers get the $4000 profit selling 22" wheels and tires from the aftermarket store?

btw- Since SVT has been blown open, Lincoln has been toying the idea of using the Lightning 5.4 supercharger in the Nav.

Keydo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lightening engine in the Navigator?

I guess it would make sense to use the current 360 hp lightening engine in the new '05 Navigator, allowing the Expedition to gain the 300 hp F-150 3 valve 5.4L engine

Afterall, can't let the Expedition have more power than a Navigator..... 8O).

OP
OP
M

monsta

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by jt
...I think for it too look 100% muscle and beefy it needs to be as long as an H2 or a Bronco. [/B]

Really? The two vehicles you listed are world apart as far as wheelbase and length are concerned...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik