for those with a CCW, where do you keep your sidearm?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have it in my holster on my hip, but in my truck I have a cheapie holster attached to the console, that I slip my SigSauer into while driving for ease of accessibility.

jasonlmarsh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Freeway, Thanks for posting the link to that holster, it's exactly what I've been looking for (and was going to just build myself). If you're looking for a good IWB, take a look at HOLSTERS

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i personally dont like Fobus, but thats just me..

I already ordered one from a guy on another forum I haunt. In the meantime I am using a Binnachi i got in the down low cheap...

here is where I ordered my custom holster, although it doesnt show pics on his site yet, i will show some of his work.

SCT Leather - Home

1911Doublemagpouch.jpg
SR9cPancake.jpg
PancakeforP1RH.jpg
CZPancake1.jpg
XDmcompactpancake.jpg

Leissleib

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I carry a Smith & Wesson bodyguard, like the size, it is accurate and has the laser. My Expy has the black interior so I just bought a cheap holster with a clip on and clipped it right under my steering wheel. It is accessible to me and no one has ever noticed it, not even while driving. When I get out I just carry it in my pocket. You could do a Glock under there as well, I tried with mine but I prefer to carry the bodyguard.

Trueno

Reaction score
freeway looks good. i have an ole makarov cz82 i carry and a S&W bodyguard .38 in the night stand with a biometric safe..

CZ82, best 9x18 I've ever owned, puts all the other Makarov platforms to shame. First time out at the range with it I put 3 mags on 12x18 paper at 40' (yes, 40 feet!). Knew right then and there it was a keeper.

t