ForScan Tweaks - 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check out the Flex sheet linked in one of my posts for the DRL.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Flex,

Okay I found t his on your spreadsheet.

DRL 726-11-01 xXxx xxxx xx 0=disabled 1=headlight at reduced output 2=fog lights 3=front turn signal only top bulb on each side

I'm confused what to set this too because I want to enable DRL but I don't want the headlights, fog lights or turn signals. Can I activate them using the plain English menu?

DRL (more options) 726-12-01 xxxx xXxx xx 0=disabled (default) 1=parking lights (must set 726-11-01 xXxx xxxx xx to enable

If I set this to 1 does that mean it will enable the the parking lights (white lights in my switch backs)?

flexitis

Reaction score
Flex,

Okay I found t his on your spreadsheet.

DRL 726-11-01 xXxx xxxx xx 0=disabled 1=headlight at reduced output 2=fog lights 3=front turn signal only top bulb on each side

I'm confused what to set this too because I want to enable DRL but I don't want the headlights, fog lights or turn signals. Can I activate them using the plain English menu?

DRL (more options) 726-12-01 xxxx xXxx xx 0=disabled (default) 1=parking lights (must set 726-11-01 xXxx xxxx xx to enable

If I set this to 1 does that mean it will enable the the parking lights (white lights in my switch backs)?
Basically 726-12 is for the parking lights so if you have switchbacks it would shine white.
But in order to set parking lights as DRL you must 726-11 to headlight or fog light.
Also when you set parking light as DRL your tail lights will be on as well.
On my Flex the DRL is setup as Fog and white switchback parking lights in the front and the taillights in the rear.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Basically 726-12 is for the parking lights so if you have switchbacks it would shine white.
But in order to set parking lights as DRL you must 726-11 to headlight or fog light.
Also when you set parking light as DRL your tail lights will be on as well.
On my Flex the DRL is setup as Fog and white switchback parking lights in the front and the taillights in the rear.

Okay, I remember seeing somewhere that there is a way to turn on the parking lights but keep the tail lights off. I just don't recall where I saw it right now.

flexitis

Reaction score
Okay, I remember seeing somewhere that there is a way to turn on the parking lights but keep the tail lights off. I just don't recall where I saw it right now.
The way I understand it is that turns as DRL the tails is off parking as DRL the tails are on.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update, all setting (726-12-01 xxxx xXxx xx 0=disabled (default) 1=parking lights) to "1" does is turn on the tail lights if you have the the turn signals set for DRL

Does anybody know how to enable the parking lights without turning on the tail lights. I know that I have read it somewhere but I don't recall where.

flexitis

Reaction score
Try setting your DRL to fogs and than do the 726-12 change and see if it helps.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try setting your DRL to fogs and than do the 726-12 change and see if it helps.

I suspect that all it will do is turn on the parking (white) lights in the front and the back tail lights like when you pull out the switch and the the fogs will stay on. I may go out and try it later. I'll report back.

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
I suspect that all it will do is turn on the parking (white) lights in the front and the back tail lights like when you pull out the switch and the the fogs will stay on. I may go out and try it later. I'll report back.
Have You asked in the Forscan help form on Facebook? They got some smart people over there

I just added you so the approval will come soon

Last edited: