Gotts Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i got the concept, its just that the narrowest part of the airbox is the part that goes into the fender, if i was to replace it (without widening the fender hole) i would be putting the same size pvc pipe as the stock snorkel which dosent make sense to me?

IMAG0107-1.jpg

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It will be bigger since the PVC doesn't have the cone shape like the stock snorkel. And you will probably have to "massage" your hole in the fender to make the PVC fit. I used a dremel and opened the hole up about another 1/8th inch or so.

Nokturnal

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Gotts is awesome and super cheap. I think on the first gens it makes a much bigger difference than your newer trucks though. I think I'm eventually gonna remove the silencer in the elbow and add a vent to the fender like the new diesels. I think it'll be good for wheeling when you're barely moving, give it a nice open breath of air during those rugged times

such as today, driving up a rutted up 70ish degree clay hill :D

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i did the non reverseable ghetto cai and its ok, wish i went gotts or like noktournal said cut a hole thats bigger into the fender and do that

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the GOTS mod is also on my to do, if I dont just say screw it and put a snorkle on, kinda leaning that way, as i do off road this a little still,

AaronLG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah it would. Did you guys pull extra crap out if the fender or leave it there?

06king

Reaction score
Is there a way of replacing the silencer w/ an after market high flow filter and then just remove the factory filter?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65