Help od light flashing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
P0155 is o2 sensor bank2 sensor 1 an p1409 os egr vaccum regulator solinoid circuit, is that what transmission thats in mine 4r100 ???

Possible causes for those codes can be an open circuit which you know you have
and yes to the 4r100 trans

When you make the repairs to the wiring and are 100% sure you have the correct wires re-connected MAKE SURE you place heat shrink tubing over soldered connections DO NOT use butt connectors or wire nuts That may be ok just to make sure you are correct but when doing the FINAL repair solder and heat shrink tubing

OP
OP
Ogbign

Ogbign

Reaction score
Thanks for that pic. I have 18 wires that run along the driver frame form back to front an up under the airfilter.
Red w/pink strip
Orange thick wire
Yellow thick
Blue thick
Black thick
Red w/white
Yellow w/white
Brown w/white
Gray w/red
Black w/red or pink unsure
Red or pink unsure w/black
White w/red thick wire
Brown w/white thick
Black w/green
Red w/yellow
Purple w/white
Green wire

OP
OP
Ogbign

Ogbign

Reaction score
Ok i only used butt connectors. after wireing them it did fix a few codes an the gas gauge worker again. Before i found the wires it threw all those codes i gave u, after fixing wires only the ones with the stars went away

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for that pic. I have 18 wires that run along the driver frame form back to front an up under the airfilter.

Would it be possible to look under the air filter to see if those wires go to any connector/s under or near the air filter and post a pic of the area

OP
OP
Ogbign

Ogbign

Reaction score
Sorry also a light green w/black stripe. I did splice them back together butt only with butt connectors.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For now butt connectors are ok let me do some checking on my end and I will get back to you I also have a few errands to run so just hang in there

Just so I am sure All the wires go to those two connectors