Herratic temperature please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wingrg

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi i just came this morning to work in a big traffic congestio, i notice the temp. Gauge get to the hot position and minutes late get to normal , if i turn tbe ac on the the temp raise again , this problem start today more strange is that as soon i turn off engine i dont hear any water boiling that is comon ina hot engine. If anyone can give me an advice on what to check going to be apreciate on how to check temp sensor or hose or the water pump.
TX

mmrseed

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your car's temp guage doesn't believe in the church's teachings? jk.....anyway, about the erratic temp reading, need to check to see if your fan is coming on or not (let in idle and see), maybe use a voltmeter to check the sender unit, your thermostat maybe sticking, or.....um....thinking

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im also thinking the fan isnt coming on since it doesnt stay cool with ac on im thinking bad fan motor