How About a 2015 to present thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

07xln

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't need it that bad. But was told from Ford it would eventually work after an update not that other equipment needed to be installed. Doesn't make sense you have to install older equipment in a new vehicle to make it work. Oh well

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't need it that bad. But was told from Ford it would eventually work after an update not that other equipment needed to be installed. Doesn't make sense you have to install older equipment in a new vehicle to make it work. Oh well
Just telling you facts...the 17's do not come with the Modem hardware.

OP
OP

07xln

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Installed my K&N intake yesterday. I like it. It makes a nice low howling sound from the air being pulled in. Turbos spooling up is a lot louder now to.

Oldnerdguy

Reaction score
I get the low speed clunk to.

Anybody getting excess wind noise from the top corner of the driver door. Our 15 did not have any wind noise in this area, but the 17 is annoying. Since the Expy is so quiet otherwise, you can REALLY hear it at highway speed. You can see from the outside when the door is closed that it doesn't completely look flush.

We noticed the wind noise also.
I added an AVS bug shield and the AVS in-channel window vent visors. After adding those the noise is noticeably less. I am not sure which thing helped since I did them all at the same time.