How are these pro comp tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DR3W

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys, im looking at new 33's. How are the Pro Comp Xtreme All Terrain Radials. I want the real agressive AT look. But how are they on the road. I do very minimal off roading. Any help will be great, thanks. :)

expo123.jpg
2000 4x2 xlt 4.6L 170k miles

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
had mine for 2 years now and can not complain one bit.... they are awesome on road and off plus handle very well in the snow... plus the 40,000 mile warranty is nice too.. hard to get on tires 37"+

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've got the 35's had them a year no problems. Even tow a boat with no problems.Track nicely on highway ,I'd buy them again.

Big Ford Daddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Set I had were chopped like hell after 5,000 miles. I had a set of Nitto Terra Grapplers that were 10 times better

huklebuk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have 20k on mine, and love them. They do tend to get out of balance so rotation and balance every 4k or so is good. I tow with mine and love them. Of all the tires I've put on I like these the best. Superior off road traction in the mud and snow.

OP
OP
DR3W

DR3W

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Okay thanks guys, i think i'll get these. In 33's when i get my lift on there. :)

Umm yeah, i got my frame fixed. A buddy od mine at a collision center gave me a good deal and frame is nice and aquared away. And on my way home from picking it up, my tranny goes out. So yeah, at shop again getting rebuild! hahahaha Perfect timing! ;) Thanks though, gunna lift it very soon too. :)

expo123.jpg
2000 4x2 xlt 4.6L 170k miles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1