Just bought an Expy for 4k under budget, what to spend the extra on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey yall!

Well I finally picked up my Expedition today! It's a black 2004 XLT with 87k and in awesome shape! A buddy of mine is a dealer and we picked it out at the Minham (sp?) auction in Tampa. I had budgeted 14k for a vehicle (planned on getting an eddie bauer) but got this big guy for 8,500 plus wholesale fee and TT&T which leaves me about 4k to play with. I'm putting a new set of tires and wheels on, but after that what should I spend the additional $$ on? Suggestions accepted and encouraged!! I'm so pumped to finally have my new machine!!!!

J

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
WoW

wow lol, this forum really does suck! Posted on http://www.fordexpeditionforum.com/ yesterday and already had loads of responses from helpful people who actually want to have fun and participate in a forum. Last time I'm visiting this site! Cya!! :eek:

Reconracer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would suggest filling your crankcase with a gallon of water...you may have to drain a little oil first. I hear it makes your beast act like its SUPERCHARGED.

-Good luck!