lifted street king

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

Limited'08

Reaction score
Thank you folks for the warm welcome. I think i made the right choice when i deciced to buy my truck. One of the good things about it is that with all the options that my truck came with, all family trips have been awesome.
And yes, the tires on my truck are the Federal tires. I like them a lot, specially cause they are not as expensive as the other MTs out there. Also I've been told by a few folks that the Federal MTs clean up better than the Toyo MTs. Although i haven't built my truck for the mud, i may be tempted one day. Thanks again folks and keep your rides rolling!

OP
OP
L

Limited'08

Reaction score
Thanks again folks. I've had the shoes on since about April, i just been gone for a little bit but hope not to be gone any more. The wheels are 20x10(i like wide) and the tires are 33x12.50R20. I was able to run on 35s with the stock wheels but when i tried to run them on these, i got way too much rubbing so was forced to run the 33s. Even with the 33s i still get rubbing so i taught myself how to drive to get little to no rubbing. Either i come up with a plan to raise my truck higher and get some 35s or 37s under there or just go back with either stock wheels or a wheel that may not be as wide to fit more rubber under there.

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks again folks. I've had the shoes on since about April, i just been gone for a little bit but hope not to be gone any more. The wheels are 20x10(i like wide) and the tires are 33x12.50R20. I was able to run on 35s with the stock wheels but when i tried to run them on these, i got way too much rubbing so was forced to run the 33s. Even with the 33s i still get rubbing so i taught myself how to drive to get little to no rubbing. Either i come up with a plan to raise my truck higher and get some 35s or 37s under there or just go back with either stock wheels or a wheel that may not be as wide to fit more rubber under there.
Thanks for the info. It's sick the way it sits, I love it.

OP
OP
L

Limited'08

Reaction score
20140831_170105.jpg

20140831_170217.jpg

I tried to get a little artistic with this picture, don't think i did too good.

OP
OP
L

Limited'08

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the bull bar, i just got tired of the look. I'd like to go with one like the cops have on theirs instead. It would hold up much better in an accident and/or all around.