My Expy acceleration video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
toms89

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Is that what you all mean by changing shift points with the edge programmer or any other programmer

Not familiar with the edge as I have a SCT X3 hand held programmer. My particular SCT is set up for custom tunes and can hold up to 3 different programs in it which may be flashed to the ecu then unplugged. It does have limited options you may adjust. Timing, fuel, shift points, shift pressure, idle speed and a few other items that I can't remember right now. But the range is limited.. Say plus or minus 7mph shift point for example. Keeps the user hopefully from really messing things up.

But I also just got SCT pro-racer programming software. This allows me access to just about every aspect of the software, including timing, fuel, load, mass air, and other tables that makes up the program. Anything and everything can be changed and there is no protection against really screwing things up!! Some of what I am refering to in this thread is being done through my pro-racer software.

Not sure if I answered your question or not !?

OP
OP
toms89

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Had to look back at previous page. :)... I live about 20 minutes due west of Baltimore. I can be found here at least a few more times this year assuming I can get my issue taken care of.

http://www.75-80dragway.com/

Taking the expy to the tuner tonight so he can look at it. Hope he can find somthing...

Do you live north, south, east or west of Baltimore?

OP
OP
toms89

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
i live in fairfax va not to far do you ever go to old deminion raceway?

No. Just looked it up and its about 1 hour 45 minutes away according to google. With DC traffic add another hour...lol. Do you know if its 1/4 or 1/8 mi track? Did not see it anywhere on their website.

treycool94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i think its 1/8 its a small track but i got a friend that knows the owner so i can get in for cheap and one time he gives us the oval track for free all day is there someplace in the middle cus i wanna take my dads 07 to the track anyway it says its an hour to get there for me