My Master Plan!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok so this is my plan. I mean everything that will be thrown at my rig I want opinions and comments too!
So first off we have suspension and lift category I plan on using a H&M Long Travel Kit, then a custom 4 link rear end set up with the stock 9.75"
H&M Motorsports Ford F150 4wd Long Travel Kit :: Kartek Off Road Parts & Accessories

Then for Appearance and Protection I plan on making Bumpers Sliders and a Rear Swing Carrier as well as a Full Length Tube Roof Rack with a Baja style Light hoop at the front. The fenders I'm going to be using will come from Perry's fab and fiber with the 6" low cut and rear QP's shown here and then a full diff spider just to be safe.

In terms of Performance this is kind of the general idea
Supercharger
Camshafts
Ignition not sure need help haha
Front Ring and Pinion
Rear Ring and Pinion
ZF5 Manual Transmission Swap
Borg Warner 4406 Manual T Case

In terms of lighting I'm going to be using the Light Force 240 Blitz its a 9.5" light they are pretty friggen sweet

Wheels and Tires I need help I like steelie wheels and so far the Toyo Open Country M/T is winning in my book I cant decide over 33 or 35 for tires though

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm with Tony, ditch the 33s and go with either 35s or 37s.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TactialMonkey

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you guys think I could squeeze a 37 with travel? this is the beauty of the expedition already has 4 link rear ******* and a trac bar thanks ford!