New Guy from MA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000GM

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Sean and I live in southeastern Massachusetts. I just bought a lightly used 2011 Expedition XLT with 23K miles on it for my wife's daily driver. Here's a crappy cell phone pic.
medium800.jpg

She has always driven mid-sized SUVs but even with the 3rd row seat her 2006 Explorer was getting too small for our growing sons and daughter who is still in a baby seat. Not to mention, a kid driving like a total ass spun out in the oncoming lane in front of us last week and almost took us out before he crashed into a telephone pole. So that got me thinking something else might be a safer vehicle....something full size. I've always prefered and bought Ford trucks so an Expedition was a no-brainer.

We both love it so far. It could sure use more power, but having owned my F150 since new in 2007 I knew what to expect (more like, NOT expect lol) from the 5.4 liter. Still, it drives great.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I like the color.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2