New Tint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
98EXeb

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Ill get back to you on that.....I just told them to make it as equal to the factory tint as they could.

Cant see it that good in the pic but I also had the sunstrip on the windshield done same tint.

Last edited:

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can't see inside. haha :biggrin:

that's exactly what the cop that pulled me over 2 years ago said before he gave me a $150 fine and ordered me to have the front tints on my Civic removed. :( They were a beautiful 80% and the stupid Quebec tint laws only allow like 20 or 30% on the front doors. :(

Last edited:
OP
OP
98EXeb

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its 20% to match the factory tint.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
prop wont be until sep or ot now for me to get my tint done...going in on wheel lights with club $200...then buying 4-ch amp...THEN super bullet tweeters...then i'll get the tint...

OP
OP
98EXeb

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
prop wont be until sep or ot now for me to get my tint done...going in on wheel lights with club $200...then buying 4-ch amp...THEN super bullet tweeters...then i'll get the tint...

My wife would shoot me if I did all that.

Well Im looking into tires next, maybe with some news wheels, or I may just paint the ones I have black.