Newb w/ 09 Expy Limited (loaded)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TexasDad

Reaction score
AMEN BROTHER!!! welcome to the site...i was with a club that GOD had to step in and show me some things...THEN...he showed me another club because i told him i like car shows and needed a way that aligns with him...3 days later...HRC3

It really is amazing what God will do when you let go and let God! I'm looking forward to all that He has in store for me and my family...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@ Mikes05expy...HRC3 isnt just a local/area specific club...national/international members as well...this club isnt in my area either but if the club isnt there you become a "national member" which i am...im the only one in my area...i put the decal on my window and i'm going to order a dickie shirt for shows and prayerfully a chapter will be born...you can do it too...you need at least enough members to fill all positions and it will have to go to the HRC3 board for chapter approval...

That's awesome freeway thank you. I didn't know it worked like that, I've never been a member of a car club. How do you find out if there's a chapter in your area or become a national member?

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

TexasDad

Reaction score
That's awesome freeway thank you. I didn't know it worked like that, I've never been a member of a car club. How do you find out if there's a chapter in your area or become a national member?

www.holyrollerz.org. I believe it the same group I'm sure Freeway will respond shortly

OP
OP
T

TexasDad

Reaction score
Well it looks like I'm going to have to take a break from ministry because the expedition is not the only new addition to the family my wife just told me we are pregnant so I'm glad I upgraded the vehicle lol

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well it looks like I'm going to have to take a break from ministry because the expedition is not the only new addition to the family my wife just told me we are pregnant so I'm glad I upgraded the vehicle lol

Congrats!