Ordering New

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fothco

Reaction score
We just were told our new 2022 will arrive in 4 to 6 months : to BC . Is that what's happening ? Plus - said no to 22 " wheels . Any Owners like them ? Why ?

Bmac1955

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just a question........Why not have a dealer do a dealer search for a 21? Just curious. 4 to 6 months seems to pretty long and possibly loose out on some features. One just don't know what can transpire going forward.

Gumby

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like my 22's but they are (ofc) heavy. I prefer the filled-out look in the wheel wells. But to each their own.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just a question........Why not have a dealer do a dealer search for a 21? Just curious. 4 to 6 months seems to pretty long and possibly loose out on some features. One just don't know what can transpire going forward.
The 22's have some improvements and features the 21's don't. It is a midcycle refresh. Things like Sync 4, with Wireless Carplay, bigger screen, and connected Nav. You also have the option of BlueCruise on Some models. If you want those things, a 22 is your only option.

OP
OP
F

fothco

Reaction score
Our 2022 finally arrived ! After 10 months since order to build . But - no power running boards . Had to give that one up . ( are there ways to add them down the road ?? Including re-configer the Computer ..?? )

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Our 2022 finally arrived ! After 10 months since order to build . But - no power running boards . Had to give that one up . ( are there ways to add them down the road ?? Including re-configer the Computer ..?? )

What trim did you get?