Post pics of your toys past and present.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd love to see what other people have/had in their garage and what are they working on.

2004 Cobra. Switched out the Eaton roots supercharger and installed an F1a Pro-Charger. Dyno'd 675 to the wheels. Very fun to drive but then again she was a pain to drive too lol. Full coilover suspension, Kirky drag seats, many more mods that I cant remember.

2007 Harley Electra Glide (police officer edition). I bought this right when I got on the motorcycle unit. I never rode it. Then I did custom work to it to make it look like how you see it in the picture. Still never rode it. Being on a bike 8 hours a day gets old then riding when you get home too, nah thanks lol

2006 Mustang GT. This is why you dont go hang out at your wifes dealership, bc you end up buying stupid shit like this. Had it for 1 month but made money off of it.

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1989 Mustang GT. This cars looked ugly but was fast as hell. High 9 low 10 second car. You could not drive this thing in the street, what a pain. It had a spool, three speed, agg. cam, mini tubbed, fuel cell, cage, drag seats, and loud as hell. Just a race car. She was a money pit.

2009 Ford Flex My wife loved this car when it first came out and off course now it just sits there. If anyone is interested please let me know.

]

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2009 Infiniti G37. We got this one right when they came out. It supposed to be my wifes weeked car ended up being mine:D Way too many mods to list, alot of one off pieces from Japan. When I sold the car to get the expedition I got a ton of money from the parts seeing they were the only ones in the US. This car was a real head turner and made it into a magazine. To those that complain about suspension/lift prices. The coilovers pictured here are are $4500 from Japan lol, through a loop hole I found them in the states for half of that if not less

[IMG=http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5528/picture015co.jpg][/IMG]

Last edited:

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Once I get home from work ill post my cars.....I've only owned 4 but I'm only 20 so there will be more :)

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score

2003 mustang gt convertible

motor shot

1990 lx 4 banger, project car that i sold after having it for a month

project slow n low

Last edited:

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The expy is my first vehicle!!! i just bought a honda civic to DD, don't know if you guys want pics of that?

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
this is what i had before the expo

IMG_0013.jpg

the cruiser

sidefront.jpg

the rocket (old pic alot more updates since)

suzistreched.jpg

Last edited: