Post pics of your toys past and present.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what happends when you have small rc cars. I come along and build my own. Yup I sold it too :(

Before
dddd-049.jpg

Then I got bored and made some upgrades and extended chasis

FerrariChallenge03-07093.jpg

FerrariChallenge03-07098.jpg

FerrariChallenge03-07096.jpg

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haha yeah, he has an LS V8 in that chassis, so the hood allows for some clearance..

then i guess he needs that big hood. funny how he put in american muscle in a little car. personally in a drift car i would want to keep the smaller higher reving engines. but i guess those guys know what they are doing with the small block v8s.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i want a gas powered car. not a nitro or electric. gas. its pretty much a weed waker engine on the car. its a 1:10 scale car too. so its not small. but they do haul ass. but i also want a lot of those cars all ranging from the nitro to electric. just depends on what you like to do. i saw a nitro powered rock crawler. i think it dose better than the electrics cause he can keep that engine on idle can crawl over everything rather than lower gear floor it like you see in all the videos.

thebeast1190

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hate nitros. You have to add more fuel like every 5 mins and constantly adjust the needles. My baja 5T last about 45 mins on one tank of gas.

Last edited: